20mai13 h 00 min14 h 00 minBIM4Ren webinar #4 – BIM bots added-value in energy renovation projects13 h 00 min - 14 h 00 min Webinar en ligne
BIM4REN is a Horizon 2020 project involving 23 partners spread across 10 countries for a 4 year long series of developments on the topic of the exploitation of BIM potential
BIM4REN is a Horizon 2020 project involving 23 partners spread across 10 countries for a 4 year long series of developments on the topic of the exploitation of BIM potential for the energy renovation of existing buildings for the whole construction value chain.
This 4th BIM4Ren webinar will be dedicated to presenting tools and methods to enrich geometric BIM models, as well as to show how to optimize the use of BIM bots in energy renovation projects.
1. Introduction: Enriching geometric BIM (IFC) models and analysing renovation scenarios for energy using BIM bots – Michel Böhms – TNO, the Netherlands
- Data transformation, enrichment & verification
- Data transformation to other views & formats
- Feedback of changes to the originating source BIM
2. B4R Tools Presentations – Bruno Fies – CSTB, France x Madumitha Senthilvel – RWTH Aachen University, Germany x Jyrki Oraskari – RWTH Aachen University, Germany x Shang-Jen Wang – TNO, the Netherlands
- Transform & enrich the BIM model: the Lodlifter and the enrichment process with the catalogue –
- BIM bots – micro services: Verification of the model: why validating? What are we checking? Translating: from BIM4Ren to IFC SPF translation Maestro BOT: why and how to ‘chain’ BIM bots
3. Conclusions : Rich BIM eco-systems & BIM bots- Pierre Bourreau, BIM4Ren Technical project lead – NOBATEK/INEF4, France
(Jeudi) 13 h 00 min - 14 h 00 min
Webinar en ligne